Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'm off to China


To my brothers and sisters in Christ, I want to thank you all for supporting the Acts 27 Blog Spot. I’ve been amazed at how many people have been encouraged by these writings, praise God for the work He has done! I wanted to let you all know that my wife and I will be going to China tomorrow morning for 2 and a half weeks as part of a second reception (since we only got married less than a year ago). So I wanted to let you all know in advance since I won’t have any access at all to The Acts 27 Blog Spot for 2 weeks. The amount of people who keep visiting this blog spot is every reason why I keep writing blogs, I do this first and for most for the Lord and also to encourage each of you on as you serve the Lord with your many gifts and talents. I would appreciate it if you would please keep both my wife and I in your prayers as we travel around China as it is still very much a closed country. We plan on sharing the gospel in an uncompromised way during the reception, please pray for strength and that the Lord would open the eyes of the blind. I will miss blogging even for these 2 and half weeks. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to check out the links relating to Sola YouTube videos or the links relating to the downloadable sermons from Sermonaudio.com. Thank you once again, God bless and I shall return blogging as soon as I get back from China J

No comments:

Post a Comment